Services for Appraisers
With the changes in today’s valuation space, it’s hard to keep up. Consult with us on efficient analysis, appraisal methods, effective writing techniques, office workflow, use of assistants, and appraiser education.
APPRAISER COACHING AND WORKSHOPS
We provide support to appraiser offices and individual appraisers, including short-term, long-term, and project-based services.
- Modern Office and Productive Workflow
- Strong Research and Support
- Meaningful Report Writing
- Investigative Checkup and Process Improvement
- Hybrid, Bifurcated and Emerging Services
- Business Expansion: Non-Lending Work
- Custom Topics for one-on-one and group coaching, workshop and general support
CONTINUING EDUCATION AND USPAP
Joshua Walitt provides a variety of courses and team training in both a virtual classroom or in a physical location. Courses include:
- 7-Hour and 15-Hour USPAP courses
- Compliance and Independence training
- Non-CE risk management, workfile and best practice courses
STATE INVESTIGATIONS AND DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS
Looking for some advice and direction on how to best handle a state investigation? Walitt Solutions offers confidential consultations and practical advice on how to respond. We can also review your workfile and report to identify areas that can reduce future state investigations.
APPRAISER REPORT DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
Walitt Solutions has created tools, procedures and processes that can significantly improve your report writing and development.
An excel-based tool to generate charts, graphs and regression models based on your MLS data.
PROPERTY RESEARCH GUIDE
Customized instruction guide to access assessor property records, plats, subdivision and zoning records
APPRAISAL RESOURCE MANUAL
Establishes a systematic procedure to streamline handling appraisal orders
APPRAISAL REPORT CHECKLIST
A compilation of USPAP Standards Rule 2 condensed into an easy-to-use checklist
APPRAISAL WORKFILE CHECKLIST
Functions as both a workfile development training guide and a completion checklist
These materials can be useful to an appraiser and invaluable as a training tool for assistants and staff.